If you are symptomatic and want to be seen by a doctor, call your medical facility in advance. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
FREE Rapid COVID testing: Call 719-486-0230 St. Vincent Family Health Center to make an appointment. Patients with appointments should go to the main level registration area of the St. Vincent Family Health Center to check in at 735 HWY 24 S. In Leadville, CO.
Patients who request a PCR test should check with their insurance company regarding coverage for the test. Insurance companies are changing their policies regarding COVID testing. Coverage will vary. There are associated fees for PCR testing.
St. Vincent Family Health Center is not currently offering vaccinations.
Monthly clinics: Lake County Public Health Agency
Moderna 1st, 2nd, initial booster, or 2nd booster dose!
LCPHA will be offering weekly vaccine clinics, usually on Wednesdays, through June 1 (and potentially later depending on supply + demand).
LCPHA is also offering Pfizer for kids ages 5-11 once a month (April 13 and May 18).
Not currently carrying Pfizer 12+ due to the low demand and the fact that Safeway is still offering that option.
Patients can sign up for a vaccine here: https://tinyurl.com/mss5xyh8
For an appointment on a different day, please contact:
Lake County Public Health: email@example.com or 719-486-2413
Safeway in Leadville administers vaccines as well.
To keep up-to-date on events and providers giving the COVID-19 vaccine in our area, please see this website:
Regardless of whether you get a COVID test, please commit to containment by following these steps:
1. Get vaccinated and boosted to save lives! Getting a vaccine and boosted is the single most important action you can take to protect you, your family, friends, and the community.
2. Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in public whenever you are not able to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others who are not members of your household.
3. Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from other individuals who are not from your household.
4. Wash your hands.
5. Stay home when sick and self-quarantine if exposed to an individual(s) who have tested positive for COVID-19.
**Please notify Lake County Public Health Agency of your positive test: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-486-2413
If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19: QUARANTINE.
If you are unvaccinated OR completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna over 6 months ago & are not boosted OR completed the primary series of J&J vaccine over 2 months ago and are not boosted:
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for an additional 5 days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
- If you develop symptoms, stay home and get tested.
If you have been boosted OR completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna within the last 6 months OR completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months:
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
- If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Quarantine and Isolation? Fact Sheet.
Other Vaccine Resources:
- Safeway: Safeway.com/covidclinic
- Summit County: www.comassvax.Oorg
- Eagle County: https://tinyurl.com/yh9mk8kk
- Chaffee County: https://chaffeecounty.rsvpify.com/